By F Pietra
By Timothy A. Caulfield,Bryn Williams-Jones
By Kivie Moldave
- Provides a discussion board for dialogue of latest discoveries, methods, and concepts in molecular biology
- Features contributions from leaders of their fields
- Contains ample references
By Federico Innocenti
By Blossom Damania,James Pipas
This specified ebook makes a speciality of the DNA viruses within the human inhabitants which are linked to cancers. It covers many of the viruses which are proposal to give a contribution to human malignancy. This publication represents a finished evaluate of the sector of DNA tumor virology. straight away, whereas there are books available in the market that disguise person viruses which are additionally coated during this publication, there is not any unmarried publication that covers this subject comprehensively. This publication is the 1st present, finished evaluation of its variety within the market.
By R. J. Trent
- Extensively revised to include the result of the Human Genome undertaking, it offers the most recent developments in molecular medicine
- The purely ebook in Molecular drugs to arrive its fourth edition
- Identifies present perform in addition to destiny developments
- Presents broad tables, good awarded figures and assets for extra understanding
By Tim Littlewood
Parasitology keeps to profit from taking an evolutionary method of its examine. Tree building, character-mapping, tree-based evolutionary interpretation, and different advancements in molecular and morphological phylogenetics have had a profound effect and feature shed new gentle at the very nature of host-parasite family members and their coevolution. existence cycle complexity, parasite ecology and the origins and evolution of parasitism itself are all underpinned by way of an realizing of phylogeny.
The Evolution of Parasitism - A Phylogenetic Perspective goals to collect a number articles that exemplifies the phylogenetic procedure as utilized to numerous disciplines inside parasitology and as utilized by means of parasitologists. Unified by way of phylogenies, this e-book tackles a wide selection of parasite-specific organic difficulties throughout a various variety of taxa.
- Includes vital contributions from best minds within the box reminiscent of Serge Morand, Francisco Ayala and Mark Blaxter, between others
- Second within the ISI Parasitology record in 2002 with an impression issue of 4.818
- Series encompasses over 35 years of parasitology coverage
By Marc Ladanyi,William L. Gerald
By Emmanuel Moyse,Slavica M Krantic
By Timothy L. White,W.T. Adams,David B. Neale