By S. C. RASTOGI,NAMITA MENDIRATTA,PARAG RASTOGI
As a student-friendly textual content, it embodies a number of pedagogic positive aspects similar to targeted examples, chapter-end difficulties, various tables, a good number of diagrams, move charts, a complete thesaurus and an updated bibliography. This e-book may still turn out a useful asset to scholars and researchers within the fields of bioinformatics, biotechnology, computer-aided drug layout, info expertise, clinical diagnostics, molecular biology and pharmaceutical industry.
NEW TO THE FOURTH version: • comprises 4 new chapters—Introduction to organic Databases, creation to Phylogenetic, tools of Phylogenic research and RNA are expecting. • Updates chapters on details seek and knowledge Retrieval and Alignment of a number of Sequences. • contains challenge units containing greater than 250 difficulties and a number of selection Questions in order that scholars can try their wisdom and understanding.
• state of the art applied sciences for gene identity, molecular modeling and tracking of mobile approaches • information mining, research, category, interpretation and effective constitution selection of genomes and proteomes • significance of mobilephone cycle for locating new drug objectives and their ligands • Computer-aided drug layout and ADME-Tox estate prediction
Companion site www.phindia.com/rastogi offers priceless assets for the lecturers in addition to for the students.
Read or Download BIOINFORMATICS: METHODS AND APPLICATIONS: (Genomics, Proteomics and Drug Discovery) PDF
Similar genetics books
Offers a discussion board for dialogue of recent discoveries, methods and ideas in molecular biologyContributions from leaders of their fieldsAbundant references
Reelin glycoprotein is a serine protease with very important roles in embryogenesis and through grownup lifestyles. This finished and integrative ebook examines the function that reelin performs within the etiology of assorted neuropsychiatric problems, together with schizophrenia and autism. The ebook presents an unparalleled research of this rising and novel protein by means of analyzing proof from genetic, neuroanatomic, biochemical, and behavioral stories.
Virus Taxonomy is a typical and entire resource for the type of viruses, created through the foreign Committee of the Taxonomy of Viruses. The ebook contains 8 taxonomic studies of the ICTV and offers accomplished info on three taxonomic orders of viruses, seventy three households, nine subfamilies, 287 genera, and 1938 virus species.
Epigenetic elements of persistent illnesses assembles in finished shape what's recognized concerning the position of epigenetics in power sickness improvement. This e-book presents new insights into therapy, together with modulation of epigenetic rules. each one bankruptcy provides an overview of a respective ailment, explains why epigenetics should be thinking about the affliction procedure after which provides the facts of ways adjustments in epigenetic prestige give a contribution to initiation and growth of the illness.
- Biotechnology and Genetics in Fisheries and Aquaculture
- The Evolution of Adaptive Systems: The General Theory of Evolution
- The Genetics of Health: Understand Your Genes for Better Health
- Protein Engineering for Therapeutics, Part A: 502 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Chromosome Engineering in Plants: Genetics, Breeding, Evolution: Pt.B (Developments in Plant Genetics and Breeding)
- Genome Exploitation: Data Mining the Genome (Stadler Genetics Symposia Series)
Additional resources for BIOINFORMATICS: METHODS AND APPLICATIONS: (Genomics, Proteomics and Drug Discovery)
BIOINFORMATICS: METHODS AND APPLICATIONS: (Genomics, Proteomics and Drug Discovery) by S. C. RASTOGI,NAMITA MENDIRATTA,PARAG RASTOGI